We take copyright violation very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners. If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on the ThemeMyPC.net website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify us in order to identify the allegedly infringing content and take immediate action.
Please note that ThemeMyPC.net is ONLY official download mirror for the most famous Transformation/UX Packs, and as far as we know; most of the included materials in these packs are permitted to the producer of these packs (Windows X’s Live) to be used with their own work. But if one of these software/packs happens to have your copyrighted material please contact WindowsXLive.net directly and/or contact us (read requirements below) so we could remove that file from our mirror until the issue fully is resolved.
IMPORTANT: Please also note that under applicable law, 17 U.S.C. 512(f), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages.
We will be unable to take any action if you do not provide us with the required information. Your notice must include the following:
- Electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner which expressly claims an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been infringed. If you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification you must submit a representative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you allege are being infringed.
- Specific identification of the location and description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit ThemeMyPC.net to locate the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the webpages where the allegedly infringing material is located.
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow ThemeMyPC.net to contact the complaining party which may include a name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You DMCA notice should be sent to us directly at: DMCA(at)ThemeMyPC.net