macOS UX Pack 4.0 will theme your Windows 10/8/7 desktop with macOS User Experience, including Login Screen, Themes, Wallpapers, Sounds, Dock, Finderbar, Dashboard, Spaces, Launchpad and more.
This is the only official download page for macOS UX Pack. You can bookmark and refresh it later for updates. We kindly request news posters and download mirrors to link to this ‘page’ as the official/external download link.
macOS UX Pack (MUXP) v4.0 Changelog
- Added El Capitan desktop icons in theme files
- Added more Sierra wallpaper
- Added multiple versions of Windows 10 theme installation support (TH/TH2/AE)
- Added Windows 10 Anniversary Edition v1607 support
- Changed product name to macOS UX Pack
- Disabled font rendering engine on Windows 10 Anniversary Edition to (bug on major controls)
- Fixed installation bugs with permission on other cases
- Removed changing Windows 10's logon screen for now to avoid corrupting logon system on Windows 10 v1607
- Removed some old Helvetica Neue fonts to fix thin font rendering
- Removed Windows 10 v1511 theme installation workaround (still add permissions for manual hack)
- Updated Windows 10 v1607 themes by cu88 from free releases (You can buy full version with more themes)
File Password: thememypc.net / Size: ~86MB / Release Date: August 24, 2016
EXE/Installer SHA-1: 1F77EB361218D2D690B2818859A117413F224391
You're advised to create a System Restore Point before installing this pack.
Can't download, install or use this pack? Please check our Packs Help page.
If you like macOS UX Pack, please share it with your friends...
We have detected that you are using an adblocking plugin in your browser!
Note that we NEVER use intrusive ads or popups, so please whitelist our website in your adblocking plugin and hit refresh to view our full content and enable exclusive downloads.